5 May 2011

In process / Em processo

I've been busy with designing a new range of soft toys. I haven't found yet a child that doesn't like to play with garden bugs, and so I am designing a new range: Garden Bugs. The image show the first prototypes I've made, but already I'm thinking of changing the caterpillar (looks a bit like a whale). The cricket is fine and I think the snail will be good at the end.

Tenho estado a desenvolver novos brinquedos de pano. Como ainda nao encontrei uma crianca que nao gostasse de brincar com bichinhos do jardim, a minha nova linha e mesmo: Bichinhos de Jardim. Acima estao os primeiros prototipos mas ja vi que a lagarta parece mais uma baleia e vou ter que a alterar. Mas estou satisfeita com o grilo e acho que o caracol depois de acabado ficara lindo.

No comments:

Post a Comment