12 Jun 2012

Fabric Books / Livros de Pano

I've managed to finish another set of fabric books. For the next couple of months I'll be busy but not with these. I really enjoy doing them, but they take quite a long time to create the pieces before I can edit the books. Sounds funny to say that I'm editing.
I need to start thinking/designing other crafts. Does anyone have the same problem as me: need to keep changing onto new things? So this summer I am going to wash wool, spin and with a bit of luck start weaving. Can't wait!
Acabei mais uma serie de livros de pano. Nos proximos meses vou estar ocupada mas nao com estes. Gosto imenso de faze-los, mas requerem muito tempo, sobretudo a cortar e criar todas as pecas que depois edito nos livros. Engracado falar de editar livros de pano.
Tenho que comecar a pensar/desenhar novos trabalhos. Mais alguem tem o mesmo problema que eu: preciso de estar sempre a mudar e criar novos trabalhos? Este verao vou lavar la, fiar e com sorte, tecer. Nao gosto nada de esperar...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment