23 May 2012

Busy, busy, busy! Muito atarefada!

I know I have been away for a long time, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been busy. I've been making so many things that I loose track of time and forget that if I don't show... no one will know.
So here are some photos of some of what I've been making:

Tenho andado bastante afastada, mas nao quer dizer que tenha estado quieta. Antes pelo contrario: fartei-me de dar ao dedo, mas como sempre, esqueco que se nao mostro... ninguem adivinha.
Aqui vao algumas fotos do que tenho andado a fazer:


Document wallets  /  Porta-documentos


Scented bugs / Cheirolindas
(The portuguese name has changed into Cheirolindas, thanks to a fantastic friend that can play with words in ways I which I could....   O nome destas carochinhas mudou gracas a minha fantastica amiga  Eulalia e o seu geito muito especial de brincar com as palavras.)

More Pod-babies   /   mais uns Amendoins

 
                       These are the new Belt-Pouches.
Inspired on the traditional portuguese "algibeiras" the women used to carry under their skirt. They are made with upholstery fabrics and  lined with cotton fabrics.

Estes sao as novas bolsas de cinto. Inspirei-me nas antigas "algibeiras" que tradicionalmente as mulheres usavam por debaixo das saias. Sao feitas com tecidos de estofaria e forro de algodao.

And finally a few of the softies   /  finalmente alguns dos Fofinhos
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment