8 Sept 2011

Something more / Mais uma coisita


On the left are some of the new recycled plastic fabrics that I've made. Haven't got round making the bags, but they will come in time for Christmas.

A esquerda estao alguns dos tecidos de plastico reciclado que tenho andado a fazer. Ainda nao fiz os sacos, mas estarao prontos para o Natal.

Amongst other projects, I'm working on the Tram (left). I made one in felt and am making a different size in cotton and felt fabrics. Will have to test them again with the children to see which works better
Entre outros projectos estou a trabalhar num Carro Electrico (esquerda). Fiz um em feltro e estou a completar um em riscados e feltro, mas mais pequeno. La terei de os testar, de novo com as criancas, para ver qual fundiona melhor.
And to finalize: Mark gave me this book as a present! A lovely, lovely book, but unfortunately it doesn't have the patterns for the cards so I will have to do some guessing work and develop new ones (unless someone out there has a copy that could lend me...)
E para finalizar: Mark deu-me o livro ao lado, como prendinha! Um livro que gosto muito, mas infelizmente nao contem a folha com os moldes para os cartoes, portanto vou ter que fazer um proco de experimentacao e desenhar novos (a nao ser que haja alguem ai fora, que tenha um e me possa emprestar...)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The recycled plastic fabrics are looking great. Can't wait to see the finished bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madeline, I'll post them when made.

    ReplyDelete